Skip to main content

"THE DISASTERS OF THE WAR"

 Students of 4th of ESO have visited this amazing exposition with the works of the famous photographer Emilio Morenatti.

Each student has commented on what one of the images appealed to their senses and the result has been extraordinary. 

This are some examples:

" I can see a woman crying. I would hear the sobs of the woman and the explosions. I would smell dust and gunpowder due to the city's state. It reminds me of a salty flavour, like tears. I would be touching fabrics because I would hug the woman" (Miriam A)

"In this photo I can see a woman who is destroyed about the consequences that the war has brought to her country. I could smell all the pollution there is in the streets. I also smell the dust and gunpowder. I would be touching the stones that are on the floor. I could hear the loud explosions and the fear that people were feeling" (Alejandra B.)

"This picture reminds me of the touch of glass from the train, about the sour taste, because this picture seems like a very bad situation, I'm seeing a father with his hand put in a glass which separates him fro his son. I hear the sound of the train and a baby crying. I smell the smoke from the train." (Roberta M)

"In this picture, I see a girl with her dad in her arm, her leg has been cut off. I smell clean products and hydroalcoholic liquids. I can touch the men's clothes and the girl's bandage. I can hear the cries of other children"






Comments